Saturday, November 8, 2008

I have been Tagged By New2Locs


I have been tagged by http://new2locs.blogspot.com/


THE RULES!


1. Link the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share 6 non important facts/habits/quirks about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog.

5. let them each know they have been tagged by leaving a comment.




ABOUT ME!


1. I love to watch Project Runway, Kimora, Life In The Fab Lane, and the HouseWives of Atlanta.


2. I have a shoe fetish! I own about 100 pairs of shoes and boots.


3. I love soca and reggae music, especially dancehall!


4. I dislike ignorant people who are judgemental, arrogant, and self-centered! JUST GET OVER YOUR SELVES, WHY DON`T YA!!!


5. I`am a vegetarian.


6. I`am an Aries. I`am down to earth, straight foward, and motivated.


YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!









No comments: