Sunday, March 15, 2015

COVERGIRL QUEEN COLLECTION LIP COLOR

 
OK! I`AM A LATE BLOOMER WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING UP WITH MAKEUP! I live in an AREA that DOES NOT CATER TO WOMEN OF COLOR.
 I work in a large city, but when I leave work, I want to go home! When I was in North Carolina to attend a wedding, my husband and I stop in Walgreen`s for something. What did I see! A CG Queen collection display! They had a BOGO for 50%! I left with over $100 of makeup from the Queen collection! I exclusively wear their foundation! 
After spending $60 of MAC foundation because I have to mix two colors to get a close match to my complexion, I`am very happy to find one that perfectly match my skin tone!
All my friends were raving about MAC lipstick. I really did not want to pay $16.00 for lipstick! I caved in and purchased a tube. I was not impressed! The Pigment is great, but it does not last all day. When you eat, it comes off like any other lipstick!
Walgreen`s had a great 50% off sale on GC. I purchases two lip sticks. When I got home and applied the lippie, I was in love! I purchased every color I could fine online! I was not disappointed when the lip colors arrived! The pigment was great! The lighter colors covered my dark lips without a primer. The dark colors leave stain my lips after I eat! They keep my lips moist and last a few hours! I can purchase three tubes of lipsticks for the price of of one tube of Mac! Since I do purchase Mac Products, I usually get my Mac Lippies when I return empty Mac makeup containers.
I have been trying out different brand lipsticks. I will be reviewing those brands I tryout!
Let me know what you use and why you like them!
BLESSINGS! 




Blessings my friend!
Blessings | Forward this Picture

No comments: